In this tutorial, we will learn How to create Light Glassy Text Effect in Photoshop in easy steps. The tutorial is very simple and easy to perform. So let’s start designing.
1.Open Photoshop and create a blank canvas of size 1200×800 and fill it with #fe0261.
2.Now type the text, I am writing Glassy with the font Junegull. Download the font from here and use white color or #ffffff
3. Now duplicate the text layer and change the color to #fcb1cd. It will look some thing like this:
4. Choose the eraser tool set the hardness to 0% and Eraser size to 33%
5. Now start deleting the copied text layer from the corner of the text. See the below screenshot:
Do this with all the alphabets
6. Now select the original text layer and open the Blending mode by double clicking the layer in the layers panel.
7. We have created Light Glassy Text Effect in Photoshop. Have a look:
Hope you enjoyed this, short and sweet tutorial. Thanks for reading, visit again 🙂