In the previous article I wrote on how to make a cool background, so now I am writing how to make a shadow as promised earlier. I am going to start the tutorial without explaining the background tutorial. If you want to learn how to design the background then do check this:
So lets start the procedure
1. start Photoshop
2. Choose your your text, to which you want shadow effect.
3. Here is mine, I am using my recent logo design for a client. (Hope you like the design)
4. Now we are going to add a shadow effect below the text and yes Its not the Blending option drop shadow effect.
5. Create a eclipse shape, fill with dark grey color or this #3c3e3f.
6.Now click on and select the shape and make it guassian blur. Go to Filter>Blur> Guassian blur, It will ask for rasterizing the shape click OK
7. Now the Guassian panel will popup, Change the radius to 17.6
8. Then resize the shadow accordingly, matching to the text. And fill the opacity with 48%
9. Now you have add the shadow effect with some simple tips. Here is the final preview.
So friends, hope you enjoy adding shadow effect. And have you seen the Glossy effect in the text?. Yes that what we are going to learn in my next post. Mean while be connect with mashdesigning. And also subscribe our my feed or newsletter from the sidebar widget. Thanks
Last updated byat .