Adding frames to photos is so easy now a days, but I am writing this tutorial for one of our reader. who asked the tutorial for adding frames on photos. Here what he asked to us through comment box:
So as we are active on mashdesigning, we will always try to respond each and every readers need. So let start learning how to add cool frames to photos.
The very first thing you have to do is check the size of your photo, you can do this by right clicking on your mouse and then click on properties.
1. Ok so you got the size of your photo, now you to create a blank canvas by making the size bigger than your photo size. Have an example of mine. I am using this image of size 450×300 px, so what I am going to create the canvas is 500×350 px. So let get start. Create a blank canvas of 500×350 px, if you are practicing from this tutorial.
2.Now download the background patter from here
3. Now put the pattern in your canvas covering the full area
4. Now add your photo in the middle on the canvas
5. Now we have to do some color correction according to the background. Select the photo layer and then go to Image>adjustment>Hue and saturation and use these settings:
6. Ok now add some shadow to the image, double click on the image layer, it will popup the Blending option and then click on Drop shadow and use these settings
7. Now let add some glow effect to the image, again double click the photo layer and the go to blending option and choose Outer glow and use these settings.
8. Add some stroke again go to blending option then choose stroke and apply these settings
We are done our photo with frame is ready.Remember choosing good patters for the background thats the most important part in photo frames. Hope you like this basic tutorial. Thanks for reading our post
Here is the final preview with some advance effect
Last updated byat .