Today we will learn how to Design a button in Photoshop. The tutorial is simple and easy to follow for beginners too. So let’s start Designing.
1.First open your favorite Designing software Photoshop and create a new blank canvas of size 250×100 px.
2. Now create a rectangle and fill it with the blank canvas and use linear gradient with the colors foreground #02559b and background #0467bc, it will look like this:
3. Now create a new rectangle covering half of the button and use white color and then go to Filter>Blur>Guassian blur and change the radius to 38.3
4. Now create a line using the line tool at the bottom of the button using #002748 color.
5. Create another line with white color at the top of the button. Delete the corner of the line with the eraser using 0% hardness and change the opacity to 70%, like this:
6. Now type the text you want on the button, I typed “Download”
7. Add some effects on the text, double click on the text layer and select blending option and select Drop shadow.
8. And finally your button is ready to use, here is the final preview: