There are lots of tutorials on applying tattoo through photoshop, but a less amount of tutorial is available adding color Tattoo. So today I am going to show you, How to apply Color tattoo in simple steps.
First you need the Tattoo image and the Model for adding the tattoo. Here I got this Body builder image, download it here Flickr.
Now download a PNG format tattoo, I am using this Tattoo.
Download the tattoo
1.Now open the image of the muscular man in photoshop and place the tattoo on the back near the shoulder, look at the screen shot below:
2. Now select the tattoo layer and change the blending mode to Soft light and it will be look some thing like this:
3. Ok so the Tattoo is blended, Now Holding Ctrl key, Click on the tattoo layer and you will see that the tattoo is selected.
4. Create a new layer and choose the brush tool with 0% Hardness and start coloring the tattoo. Choose different colors, like this:
5. Hit ctrl+D to deselect the layer. Select the New layer which we just added the color and change the blending mode to Multiply, you will get this:
6. Now the last step, we have to play with the opacity to look it more realistic. Select the tattoo layer and change the opacity to 50% and for color layer to 45%.
7. We have completed Applying Color Tattoo in Simple steps, its a basic yet powerful tips. Hope you all like it. Thanks fore visiting my blog.
Here is the Final preview:
Download the PSD
Last updated byat .