There are lots of tutorials on applying tattoo through photoshop, but a less amount of tutorial is available adding color Tattoo. So today I am going to show you, How to apply Color tattoo in simple steps.
First you need the Tattoo image and the Model for adding the tattoo. Here I got this Body builder image, download it here Flickr.
Now download a PNG format tattoo, I am using this Tattoo.
Download the tattoo [tweegi-button name=”Download Tattoo”].
1.Now open the image of the muscular man in photoshop and place the tattoo on the back near the shoulder, look at the screen shot below:
2. Now select the tattoo layer and change the blending mode to Soft light and it will be look some thing like this:
3. Ok so the Tattoo is blended, Now Holding Ctrl key, Click on the tattoo layer and you will see that the tattoo is selected.
4. Create a new layer and choose the brush tool with 0% Hardness and start coloring the tattoo. Choose different colors, like this:
5. Hit ctrl+D to deselect the layer. Select the New layer which we just added the color and change the blending mode to Multiply, you will get this:
6. Now the last step, we have to play with the opacity to look it more realistic. Select the tattoo layer and change the opacity to 50% and for color layer to 45%.
7. We have completed Applying Color Tattoo in Simple steps, its a basic yet powerful tips. Hope you all like it. Thanks fore visiting my blog.
Here is the Final preview:
Download the PSD [tweegi-button name="Download the PSD"]